|Sofia Vergara at the 2013 SAG Awards|
One of my favorite Latinas, Sofia Vergara, was glowing on the red carpet at the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California last night. The Colombian beauty was joined by fiance Nick Loeb for a dazzling night full of surprises.
Sofia's make-up artist Kayleen McAdams hooked up a spectacular look using some of the hottest products CoverGirl currently has available on the market. I like how they kept the look sultry-yet-not-overdone since her Donna Karan white gown was the star!
“I wanted to do something fresh and new on Sofia. Her white dress gave me a bare canvas for her face, and I was able to bring an element of color with a purple eye shadow," Kayleen said about the look. "We have never done a bright color shadow for an award show so this was our first!”
1. I started by applying COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over Sofia’s face, and then used COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium along her T-Zone to set the product so it would last all night.
2. I then applied Cheekers Blush is Classic Pink to make her look bright and fresh.
3. With the eyes, I applied SmokyShadowBlast in Purple Plume all over the lid and then smudged Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Cabernet all along her top and bottom lashes.
4. I finished the look with three coats of Very Black Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara.
5. On the lips, I applied LipPerfection Lipliner in Beloved over the entire lip and then topped with the LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Rose Twist to give a hint of glossy sheen.
|Congrats to CoverGirl Sofia Vergara and her "Modern Family" co-stars for winning Best Comedy SAG!|